Tuesday, May 09, 2006

I could get used to this...

After working so hard for so long, it feels really, really nice to just relax and not have much of an agenda. On Sunday we had another soccer game for Drew and had Monica over for dinner. On Monday morning I went on a "date" with Samantha to go get new tires on my car. This has been something that has needed to happen for about 6 months, but I just never felt like I had a convenient time to do it. In the afternoon, I took a little cat-nap, played some baseball with Drew and did some yard work (mowed the lawn, fixed a sprinkerhead, etc...) Yesterday evening we had about 4 or 5 classmates over for an informal BBQ. We played a game of Rage and then watched the NBA playoffs and the David Blaine stunt for awhile. Did anyone else watch that David Blaine breath-holdng thing? What a disappointment! He was trying to stay underwater for 9 minutes and he barely made it to 7 minutes. I'm surprised ABC would promote the thing that much if he wasn't really able to do it. This morning I have the highly unpleasant experience of going to the dentist to look forward to. Tomorrow Samantha turns two!!

No comments: