Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Been awhile (part deux)

Another fairly long pause in the frequency of blog postings, but I'm beginning to think that this will be the summer schedule (1-2 postings per week).

We had Samantha's birthday party and it was really fun. It's hard to believe that she is already two years old.

T-ball is going pretty well, although I'm reminded by each practice just how much work needs to be done. There have been so many boys signing up that we're actually going to split the group into two teams.

The big flag football game is in just a few days. We're playing on Monday at Fowler M.S. in Tigard. Let me know if you have questions.
I got the shirts today and they turned out great. It will be a fun reminder of Zimel Bowl 2006.




Only one week until I start working! I'll try to add another post tomorrow...

No comments: