Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Been a few days

I know, I know...I haven't posted for a few days. I've been really swamped with studying for exams and just trying to hold on for a few more days until this is all over with. I have my last exam tomorrow, Property, and then I'll try to do a longer re-cap post on Friday or Saturday.

Until then, here was an article I thought was funny.

If you're in Eugene or the Willamette Valley, I hope you're able to get outside and enjoy this awesome weather. I, unfortunately, am cooped up inside the library, but it's supposed to be about 80 again tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo almost no more finals for you! Good luck with these last ones or last one! See you tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

yeah that anonymous comment was from me, your sister...just so you know who you are seeing tomorrow.
--Julie