Friday, May 05, 2006

Crossed the finish line

Well, I/we made it. I finished my last exam yesterday and officially finished my first year of law school. Overall, I feel pretty good about my exam performance, but it's always difficult to predict results since you are competing against your classmates and not just against the professor's expectations.

My plan for yesterday was to take a bunch of pictures and do a "photo diary" entry for the day. I ended up taking quite a few pics and I'll try to post them later today.

Now that school is over, I need to start in on all of the things that I've been neglecting over the past month or so: family time, working out, doing yardwork, car maintenance, calling back friends/family who have left me messages, and replying to emails that have been sitting in my inbox for weeks. Although I've been cleared to begin work whenever I want, I think I'm going to take several weeks off to catch up with the family and relax.

Thanks to all of you for your prayers/support/encouragement during the past 9 months or so. It was, and is, very appreciated.

Pictures will be posted later today or tomorrow!

No comments: