Monday, April 17, 2006

Weekend Recap

Another busy weekend. On Saturday I drove up to Portland with my classmate Monica, who spent Easter with us. We drove straight to meet Missi for Samantha's first "real" haircut. It went pretty well and the place we took her was awesome. On Saturday night we went to the Buffalo Gap to watch Justin Hopkins' show. It was really fun and I saw a TON of people who I hadn't seen in awhile. There were lots of Tigard High folks who showed up. The place was absolutely packed, which tells me that Justin is developing a pretty good fan base in Portland.

On Sunday we went to church and then went over to Missi's dad's house. We had a nice Easter dinner and the kids had an egg hunt. After eating way too much good food, we headed back to Eugene. Now it's "nose to the grindstone" for the last week before exams.


Image hosting by Photobucket


Samantha gets her first “real” haircut



Image hosting by Photobucket


The girls at Justin’s show



Image hosting by Photobucket


Mike, PQ, and me at Justin’s show



Image hosting by Photobucket


Justin Hopkins at The Buffalo Gap



Image hosting by Photobucket


The Easter Egg Hunt

No comments: