Tuesday, April 18, 2006

New opportunities for Trevor

My nephew Trevor (Jessica and Phil's oldest son) was born with Down's Syndrome. He is an adorable toddler and Missi and I cherish every moment we get with him. A few days ago, my sister sent me this article about how post-high school opportunities for disabled students are increasing. It's great to think that colleges and universities are recognizing the need for these programs and responding to the need.


Image hosting by Photobucket

No Trevor, "you're the man!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is an adorable boy. How old is he?

I have a blog about my daughter who is 21 months old, full of information about all things DS. Please send her my link if you would.

http://alwayschaosaroundhere.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Trevor is adorable. My BIL, has DS too.