Monday, April 28, 2008

A typical morning in our household

I've been meaning to get these photos posted for quite some time, but we've been super busy with finals wrap-up and then major home improvement projects (additional posts on that to follow). I decided to document my last morning of law school classes. I meant to take more photos, but these are the only ones that I ended up taking.

Without further ado, a normal morning in our house in black and white:



It wouldn't be a normal morning in the Wilson household without a meltdown from Sam. In this particular instance she was extremely distraught because she received the wrong color of cereal bowl!


Mmmmm....fruit shake for breakfast!


For some reason Zeke resembles an old man in this photo.


Drew is chowing down on some cereal.


Two of my biggest fans (and I'm actually one of THEIR biggest fans also)! They were very excited that Dad was done with school.


WE DID IT! (now all I need to do is pass the exam)

1 comment:

Christy. said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Well done John, you must be super proud of yourself!