Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Free at Last!

I know John already posted some pics of our project "house declutter", but I had to add my two cents as well. Man it feels so freeing to have a place for everything and a home that actually looks good!! Last week was such a gift to me. I have been so overwhelmed by the amount of work that was needed to do to get our house ready to be sold. I feel like a ton of bricks have been lifted from my load. And the fun thing is, the house is staying clean!! (OK, so I guess we are only a week into it, but I have so much motivation to keep it this way, I think it just might stick) (:



John showed you the pantry (one of my favorite outcomes), so I thought I would show you the other biggest clutter area~ our room/closet.

















1 comment:

Christy. said...

Fabulous, my friend! I am so excited that you feel so good and that you want to keep it up. I know you can do it, cause you're great like that!!!!! :0)