Monday, July 03, 2006

Week-to-week

That's right, it's been over a WEEK since my last post. I guess I can justify it since I added something like 3 posts last week. The reason for the delay is because I have been reading (and finishing) a really good book, Under the Banner of Heaven by Jon Krakauer, work has been fairly busy, and I've had a lot of family stuff going on in the evenings when I would have otherwise written a post.

All that being said, I'm still alive and still planning on updating my blog with a substantive post...just not right now. Check back in a few days.

P.S. I watched a couple of great World Cup games over the weekend. I was as shocked as the rest of the world when France beat Brazil and the Brazilians looked very uninspired and the Germany-Argentina game was a great one as well. I thought it was really interesting when the German keeper took out his notes with scouting reports on each shooter prior to their PK. I've never seen anything like that in soccer before.

No comments: