Thursday, July 31, 2008

The Powell Pool Party

Missi and I had the distinct privilege of attending the First Annual Powell Pool Party this last Saturday, and we had a blast! Matt and Tanya Powell were excellent hosts (no surprise there), it was a beautiful day, and it was a great group of friends. Although we didn’t end up playing the championship game, I’m declaring my friend Courtney and me badminton champions, as we were the only undefeated team. I think our team name – The Death Squad – intimidated everyone.


Missi, Lisa, and Aimee


It's a bird, it's a plane...no, it's just Matt jumping in the pool.


The Death Squad in action.


Missi and me


One of the approximately 422 "girlfriends" photos from that day.


Photo 1: Yes, that is me about to throw Tanya in the pool (don't worry - I got the OK from her husband beforehand)


Photo 2: The eagle has landed


Photo 3: Mission Accomplished

No comments: