Thursday, July 24, 2008

Closing A Chapter

So this day marks the closing of our law school journey. John will be officially done with the Washington bar exam in just a few hours. It so funny looking back through these past three years. Hard work, late nights, new friends, hours upon hours of reading and outlining... he has worked his tail off to obtain this dream. After today, the only thing left to do is wait for the results... and pack, and get the house ready, and buy in Seattle, and, and, and:) But for now, I admire where the Lord has taken us, and can only be thankful for what He has taught John and I through this chapter. As always, He has been faithful and good, providing for us emotionally, physically, and Spiritually at every turn.

It has been such an honor to walk next to John and witness his ability to humbly succeed at pretty much everything he does, and not only do it well, but watch it turn to gold. I think it took me all three years to realize what a gift that actually is. God has given me an amazing man to walk through life with. I'm so blessed!!

Thank you to everyone who has kept our family in your prayers. I know that there were times that void of that, this day would not have happened. Now it's really time to celebrate!

1 comment:

Christy. said...

Congratulations on both of you completing this chapter in your lives, especially completing it with such success!
When will you know the results of the bar?
I will be praying for your move!
Love you friends!