Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Golfing with Drew

I took Drew golfing this morning and there were a few events of note:

1.I lost two balls in the water. My seven-year-old son only lost one. Probably says something about my game.

2.I probably beat him in overall strokes, but my son is pretty good. He was around double-bogies on most holes (this was a par 3 course), and if he could learn to putt, he’d cut down on a lot of strokes – sounds like his old man.

3.Quotes from Drew:

“Dad, is that a crocodile in that pond over there? I think that is a crocodile? I’m gonna go hit him with my golf club.”

A plane flies really low overhead (the course is right next to the airport) and Drew hits a really high drive off the tee box. He turns to me and starts laughing, “I tried to hit the plane with my ball!” Yes, that’s my son, trying to bring down a jet with his golf ball.

No comments: