Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Some new pics


Family pic at the PSU game
I suppose I could spend today’s entry discussing last night’s election results, or Rumsfeld’s resignation, or any number of current events, but it dawned on me that it has been quite a long time since I’ve posted any pictures. The primary reason is that it takes quite a bit of time to post pictures. I have to upload them to a site like Flickr or Photobucket, and then manually link to the images from this blog because no one seems to have a good system to post multiple photos to one’s blog. Anyway, without further adieu, here are some pics from the last few weeks and months. Hope you enjoy them…



Missi and I (photo by Drew)




Halloween Night




We've got Spartan Spirit!




Craig and Kobayashi, the champion hotdog-eater



The Ladies...



The Fellas...




Drew and his soccer buddies


P.S. Sorry for the weird formatting on this post. I can't figure out why Blogger does this to me...

No comments: