Monday, November 09, 2009

Drew's Journal #1

Drew has been writing a journal as part of a school assignment. My understanding is that the teacher will give the students a topic or question and they have to write a paragraph or two on this topic. I'm going to try to post a few of Drew's entries, exactly as they appear on the lined paper that he writes them on.

"Why Kids Should attend"
Drew Wilson
11/2/09
9:15 a.m.

I think kids should attend school from ages 5 to 15. The reason is because if kids didn't attend they would be smart and couldn't get into a job. If I hadn't attend school and wanted to get a banking job, I wouldn't know how to add numbers. Reading is fun and I wouldn't be able to if I hadn't gone to school I wouldn't have met any friends. Men wouldn't be able to learn how to handle guns in the pioneer times. Girls wouldn't be able to learn how to prepare food. There are many reasons why people like kids, adults, toddlers should attend school.

No comments: