Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I'm experiencing a bunch of "lasts"

As I prepare for my graduation from law school by filling out my "application for degree" and request for commencement tickets, etc...I'm having a hard time realizing that I will be done with law school in about 2 months!

You know how sometimes you become really accustomed to a certain habit or a certain lifetstyle? That is definitely how I feel about law school and I'm not sure how excited I am to be leaving this "comfort zone."

I titled this short blog post "I'm experiencing a bunch of 'lasts'" because I'm realizing that I will be getting my last student tickets for a Ducks basketball game soon, and I'm playing in my last season of the Legal Ballers Association, and so on...

Of course, the flip-side to this is that I will soon be able to say that I am experiencing a bunch of "firsts."

No comments: