Sunday, April 29, 2007

Dear Blog

Dear Blog,

I know I’ve been absent lately, but you have to understand that my world has just been a whirlwind of activity. If I would’ve had time, I would have told you about how I’m going through finals, how I’m going to Austin to see the Zimels in a week, and how Drew’s baseball team is 4-0 and beating teams by an average of 20 runs per game. But for now, you’ll just have to be patient. There isn’t anyone else (O.K., I guess there is that other blog that I occasionally write for, but they pay me for that I haven’t posted there for a long time either). Hopefully to tide you over until I get back to my regular posting schedule, I’ll post a few pics…

JW




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh goodness. What am I DOING in this picture?! John, you look like a world class attorney, and I'm staring at the ceiling and practically drooling on myself like Steve Martin in "Dirty Rotten Scoundrels." Well, I guess that's the end of my trial career...