Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Catching up...

It has been quite awhile since I lasted posted a blog, and the primary reason for the slowdown has been an increase in my "busyness." I feel like the last few weeks have just flown by, and I'm sure this pattern will continue for the next few as well. We are heading into the exam season here at the Law School, so its likely that the blog postings will continue to be scarce for awhile. Besides studying for finals, I am also preparing the journal competition, which allows all Oregon Law students (second and third-years) to compete for membership on Oregon Law Review or the Journal of Environmental Law and Litigation. This is a time-consuming, but extremely important job. Let's just say I can't wait until May 5 when our family hops on a plane for Austin to see the Zimels.

Here are some recent pictures for your viewing pleasure...


We built a "jet" for Drew and he was "flying" all around fighting the enemy. All of the stuff on the table is the equipment that jets have in their cockpits.

I love the look of intensity in this picture. He is saving the world. And making sound effects at the same time.


"What's that look for Sam?"


Lookin' sharp Drew!


Sam and her good friend Chloe


You can't tell me that there are very many things cuter than little girls in their Easter dresses.


We hid eggs EVERYWHERE!


Drew found one of the special "Golden Eggs." He was very proud of it.


Drew and Sam on Easter


Missi and I on Easter. We tried to get Zeke to look at the camera, but he was having nothing to do with it.


The fam...

No comments: