Wednesday, December 06, 2006

With those formalities out of the way...

Now that I've posted the requisite "Wow, I hit 100 posts" entry, here are a few bits of randomness.

1. I mentioned about a week ago that Missi got my a Treo 650 for my birthday. I was pretty happy with it, but it had a few issues (like freezing up at inopportune moments), and Palm just released the Treo 680, which is supposedly an improvement. Given that, I exchanged my 650 for the 680. I really love the idea of a "smart phone" - a PDA combined with a phone - and I think the Treo 680 is going to be great. Here is a comparison of the two that I found.

2. If you have some spare time (like around 8 - 10 hours probably), I'd recommend reading the official report from the Iraq Study Group. I haven't read it, but I've perused it, and I might try to read the full 160 pages over the Christmas break. I'm hoping that it will provide lawmakers with a roadmap out of the mess that is the situation in Iraq.

3. I'm 2/3 of the way done with exams - Evidence and Con Law II done, just American Legal Biography next Monday. I also have to turn in a big paper, which is very close to being done. Fortunately I have several days to finish the paper and study for the next exam. I'll be glad when next Monday at 11:31 rolls around.

No comments: