Wednesday, December 06, 2006

I’ve joined the “century club”

Wow, I actually hit 100 posts. That’s pretty crazy. I think I’ve been blogging for a little over a year so that averages to about 2 posts per week. I’ve enjoyed the experience and it will be fun to look back in a few years to see how I’ve documented this period of my life. I hope that it has been enjoyable for the few people who view my blog to get a “glimpse of me.”

As you may know, I can track who actually views my blog (you can see it too – just click on the little hitcounter box in the right hand column underneath the links), and it’s always interesting for me to see how many people has viewed my blog and where they are logging on from. I can usually guess who is logging on from Rizal, Philippines, but when I get a visitor from, say, Germany, I never have a clue who it is.

I always enjoy the comments I get from blog readers, so don’t be shy about posting those. Thanks for checking it out!

No comments: