Saturday, February 07, 2009

A few recent photos

These were all taken on my cell phone. I definitely appreciate the opportunity to snap photos of interesting sights during my daily life.



Here is a photo from today of my friend Richard and me. Richard is a "Nickelodeon" - a resident of Nickelsville. I posted a photo of him a few posts back. He is quite the character and he really has a head of hair on him!

P.S. Look at Drew poking his head into the photo (he is wearing the "W" hat)



You know you live in a big city when they have "needle collection boxes."


I took a photo of this sign because it seems incredibly deceptive. In HUGE letters it says "$6" but in little tiny letters it says "price is per half hour." If you were in a car looking for a parking lot, wouldn't you see the $6 and think you were getting a great deal, only to discover that it was actually $12 per hour?




I may have posted this previously, but I couldn't believe that "Denve at Portland" showed up on the front page of the Oregonian's sports section. This is yet another example of my pet peeve - misspelled words in public places - showing up.

No comments: