Thursday, October 11, 2007

I actually AM still here...

I've just been super busy, and blogging has been pretty far down on the priority list. It's been a combination of school work, law review stuff, work projects, and job hunting. And oh yeah, I sprained my ankle as well. On Monday morning I was playing in the LBA - Legal Basketball Association - when I stepped on somebody's foot behind me. I went down like a ton of bricks and I knew it was bad as soon as it happened. I spent a couple days on crutches and now I just have to wear a protective brace. The doc has said that I need to stay off it 4-6 weeks, but that is gonna be tough considering I am playing on a basketball team and an indoor soccer team.

Here are some pictures from the past few weeks.






On Saturday we're taking the kids to the UO-WSU football game, so that will be fun. On Friday night we've got our annual Editor's Cup kickball game.

No comments: