Thursday, September 18, 2008

Last Blog Post From Eugene?

Well, the day has finally arrived. Tomorrow morning a team of movers will come to pack up our house for the move to Seattle. And with that, the computer will be unplugged and I won't have an internet connection. As I've been packing boxes today, I've been mulling over a bunch of things that I wanted to write in a blog post about leaving Eugene...a farewell of sorts.

But to be honest, there's just so much bouncing around in my head that it would take me a long time to refine it down to a few coherent paragraphs and now, at 11:11pm, I'm feeling pretty exhausted from the day and am ready to collapse into bed.

Perhaps when we get up to the Emerald City I'll have the time and energy to post my thoughts about this move. It's not gonna be easy to leave this great town...

1 comment:

Christy. said...

Praying for a smooth transition for everyone.....
Come and see us tomorrow at the tailgater!