Monday, September 01, 2008

Campout on Bald Peak

Last Friday evening we had a great time up at our friends the Foglio's house. We started with an awesome dinner (thanks Nicole), followed up by a fun bonfire (thanks Jesse), and then the kids and dads set up the tents down near a creek on their property. While the moms slept inside in cozy comfort, the kids shivered through the night while I had a "great" night's sleep with about 3 huge rocks performing free chiropractic work on my back. Besides that, however, we had a great time and hopefully this "Campout on Bald Peak" will become an annual tradition.


Taylor was excited to have everyone over for camping.

A view inside the "girl's tent"

Jesse and Drew in the "boy's tent"

Guess whose voice I heard first in the morning? That's right! Samantha
Here is the view I saw when I looked into the girl's tent in the morning.

No comments: