Sunday, March 30, 2008

Hello from Missi

Hello BlogWorld! I've been bugging my hubby for months to add us as part of the title. I had no idea he would add me as part of the writers as well:) I'm excited to start writing about the adventure we call life. This year will be almost a shoe-in for the award of "year with the biggest changes" (and we've had quite a bit of change!). It will be fun to write now and look back later on how God, once again, got us through. I guess that this blog can be my modern day "alter" to Him, my One and Only Constant in this world.

For the few that will read this, I will apologize about all of the grammatical errors in advance. Spell check is my best friend on a computer, but not always a guarantee to catch it all. Forgive me:) It's a bit scary when your eight year old can look over your shoulder and tell you that you spelled something wrong. How humble He keeps us. Anyone that says that God doesn't have a sense of humor... (sigh)

Anyways, just thought I would say hello to all you bloggers out there (and by that I mostly mean Amber-Rose and Christy!!) Looking forward to writing you soon! In Him~ missi

3 comments:

siddoway said...

hey Missi-
I was so excited when I stumbled onto your blog while searching for friends from highschool! Your kids are so cute. It has been forever since I have seen you, but if feels like yesterday after looking through your blog. well I am so excited to have found your blog, I was wondering how you were when I was home last. keep in touch. hayley (steelman) we have a family blog as well. =)http://www.siddoway.blogspot.com/

Christy. said...

Hi Missi!
I am so glad I will get to hear life from your perspective too! :0) I had a fabulous time with you this week and my kids cannot stop talking about your family!
Happy Blogging!

the Zimels said...

That's OK, Miss - your grammatical/spelling errors will give John some blogging material when it's his turn to write (http://johnswilson.blogspot.com/2007/06/pet-peeve-alert.html).
:) I love the organization - it looks perfect! Talk to you soon - AR