Friday, February 04, 2011

A gem of the Internet

Every now and then you come across some gems on the interwebs - zefrank, Montgomery Flea Market and Marcel the Shell with Shoes On come to mind - and I have another gem to share with you.

If you are like me and have a strong affinity for awesome vintage t-shirts, then you need to cruise over to Skippy Haha's Etsy shop. Skippy is one half of the former Vintage Vantage (R.I.P.), and she is now providing her great shirts through her Etsy site.

Check out this sweet tiger shirt that I got from Skippy.





Actually, I like to think that the shirt actually shows a liger, which, as you know, are bred for their skills in magic.

So go check out Skippy's Etsy site and buy some shirts!

1 comment:

skippy haha said...

it took me like three hours to finish the shading on your upper lip. it's probably the best drawing I've ever done.

thank you for the link! much obliged.