Sunday, October 10, 2010

A few recent pics

Been quite awhile since I've blogged - been super busy with work and life in general. Here is a big 'ol batch of pics to update what we've been up to the past few months:


My little lady is growing up. As she often reminds us, she goes to "full day school" now.


Drew is 100% all boy. Fishing, exploring, shooting BB guns, anything related to the military, sports, forts, and sneak attacks. The boy loves them all.


But Sam isn't too grown up to stop putting on performances for us. Definitely a favorite past-time of mine.


It was great to see my niece and nephews this summer. Here is "the little sweetie" as she is known by my sister.


And here is "the little sweetie's" older brother - "Mr. T"


Unfortunately it's pretty rare when my sisters and I are ever in the same place at once, so it was fun this summer to spend a few days together. Here is Missi and my two sisters at Silver Lake in Washington.


The "siblings photo" on our camping trip this summer.


Missi and I had our first on-water SeaFair experience this summer. We were with some awesome people but the weather wasn't great!


Getting ready to head into the forest to have an airsoft war!


Missi with two of her great friends, Nina and Monica.


Missi and the kids took a trip to Bend this summer with our friends John and Kiki. Unfortunately I had to stay in Seattle to work. It was a great trip with sunshine, pool time, floating the river, and other adventures.

First day of first grade!


First day of fifth grade!


Date night. Heading to Staple & Fancy.


Sam and one of her best friends Kylie.


At a friend's wedding this summer.


With my two pretty ladies.

No comments: