Thursday, November 06, 2008

Freudian slip?

Funny but true story I had to relate...

I'm sitting at work this morning typing out a few emails. By way of background, we use MS Outlook, and to email someone I just type in the first few letters of their last name and it auto-completes the remainder of the name for me (I'm sure you've seen systems like this). Well, my secretary's last name is Goldfarb, and I was attempting to send her an email. I typed in the first few letters of her last name, but in my haste, I mistakenly left out the 'L' in her last name and when I looked up to my screen, I realized that Outlook thought I was trying to send an email to "God".

If anyone knows God's actual email address and could send it to me, I would appreciate that.

1 comment:

Phil and Jessica Smith said...

I think the bigger question is: how did God get into the system as an auto-address? Must be lots of other people trying to send emails to God if it came up automatically. Wonder if they're still waiting for a reply...?