Wednesday, October 01, 2008

What A Wonderful Weekend

This past weekend was the second annual girl's weekend with Amber-Rose, Annie, and Mauria. My only complaint from the weekend is that it wasn't long enough! (And maybe some of the service at the beach, but that's a whole other story!) We started out the weekend with dinner on Friday at Lucy's Table, one of my very favorites. On Saturday we headed to George Fox for the Selah conference. It was a wonderful way to start the weekend. I had a chance to see some of my MSCC church family there as well, which was an added gift. Then it was off to Lincoln City for some shopping at their outlet mall. Girls and shopping. Not sure what it's all about, but a bonding time never the less. We had beautiful weather at Pacific City where we stayed Saturday and Sunday night. Annie has just started a photography business, and she had a session for Amber-Rose and sweet sweet Matea. Both Amber-Rose and Maur brought their newest additions, and that added such a precious touch to the weekend. We had good talks, great laughs, and for me, a great reminder of God's beauty in His creation. These women are clearly chosen by the Lord's hand for me. And though I don't get to see any of them all that often, I know that there is a special bond in Him that is stronger that any distance. I cherish you beautiful ladies! Looking forward to next time!!

Here are some pics from the weekend:







1 comment:

Annie Schilperoort Photography said...

It WAS such a great weekend! But, yes, much too short. Hope you are having a great week and now we can keep in touch through blogs better too! Love you! Annie