Friday, June 08, 2007

What's Running Through my Head...

Things I’m thinking about right now (or have been thinking about over the past few days):

1.How great the weather is outside (and wondering why I’m inside!)

2.How happy I am for my sister Julie that she married a great guy

3.All of the baseball games I’ll be at in the next week or so – 6 in 8 days!

4.How I’ll be glad that Missi and Samantha return to Eugene on Saturday after being up in Portland for the Nordstrom half-yearly sale since Tuesday.

5.What in the world should I do after I graduate from law school?

6.How I have about 10 projects around my house that I want to accomplish, and only have time to do about 2 of them.

7.How I wish I was going down to Austin with Missi in a few weeks to see our good friends the Zimels.

8.How I should update this blog more frequently…

P.S. I “borrowed” this idea from Amanda’s blog.

No comments: