Thursday, May 10, 2007

Whew…That’s been a loooonnnnggg time

Well, it has been quite the break from blogging for me. I was extremely busy with end-of-the-year activities, and right after school let out we took off for Austin to visit the Zimels. I haven’t looked back through the archives, but I would venture to guess that my blogging frequency during March and April was the lowest it has ever been. Now I’m sitting in a hotel in Bend, Oregon for work, and I finally have a chance to update the blog. My summer will be comprised of me working full time, watching Drew’s baseball games, hanging with the fam, and hopefully getting out to do some fun things (hiking, camping, etc…). I’ll try to keep up with the blog, but I think I’ll only be posting around once a week or so. As always, I enjoy getting comments on anything I write.

No comments: