Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Two tidbits of awesomeness

#1. Check out this ad for Uzbek Airlines. Who comes up with their marketing slogans? "Good Luck" - really?!?



I found this lil' gem on the fascinating world of Twitter. If you're not on Twitter yet, check it out. If you are, follow me!

#2. Check out this bumper sticker that I snapped a picture of. There is just so much to love about this bumper sticker, but I think the best is the picture of the poor logger who is caught in the owl's talons, but he still is managing to hold on to his axe!

3 comments:

McDorky said...

Too funny! Next time we have a family get-together, ask Laura and Jerod about their story about the owl postcard... It is pretty unbelievable :)

Jonas and Janelle said...

I HAVE to show Jonas this... he will love it :)

nickity pickett said...

I would love to use this image in a mini web doc for the Oregon Dept. of Forestry. Would that be possible? Thanks! Dana