Monday, October 19, 2009

My daughter is creative

I'm sure we've all read those blog posts by certain parents bragging on and on about how their kids are so awesome and so great, blah, blah, blah...Because I'm not a huge fan of those types of posts, I try to just keep it "to the facts" with my kids, i.e., I just post photos or very generic descriptions rather than raving on about how my kid will probably win the Nobel Prize someday. But tonight I was genuinely impressed so I thought I'd share. Sam got an arts and crafts kit awhile back. She got it out tonight while Drew and I were playing the Wii and when I turned around she had created this little spider, which she appropriately named "Charlotte." It was made from a little puff ball, some pipe cleaners, and a few little eyes. She even used some of the letter stickers in the kit to add her name to the bottom of the spider. How good is that?








1 comment:

Phil and Jessica Smith said...

We always knew she was brilliant. Now you have visual proof to send to the Nobel prize committee. Beautiful spider Sam!