Monday, June 30, 2008

Summertime...and the living's easy!

The livin's easy, that is, if you're not studying for the bar exam. If you do have the misfortune of doing that, well, I feel your pain. But summer is off to a roaring start here in Eugene. Drew's baseball season has completed, the Olympic Trials are in full swing, and we're looking ahead to our impending move to Seattle (more on that in another blog post). I know we haven't posted anything new for awhile, but here are a few recent pics from the early days of summer.


Nothing says "summer" like s'mores


My 'lil sis and Missi


I love this picture because the perfect caption would read "Anyone care for a friendly game of badminton." (read in an English accent to get the full effect)


I think Sam has marshmallow permanently affixed to her cheeks.


My dad at his backyard birthday party. Note the camp director in him has all of the s'more fixins in his hands.


Drew is getting his hula on! The judges gave him high marks for the perfect placement of his hands.


Our friend Reese and Sam at Reese's birthday party


Mmm...doesn't get much better than minor league baseball on a summer night with a bag of Cracker Jacks.


Sam at the Emeralds game. I love the way her hair is falling around her face in this picture, but notice the Cracker Jacks on her cheeks and chin. I think I'm beginning to see a pattern here.


Me and Missi at the baseball game. Photo credit to Sam.

No comments: