Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Christmas Sweaters and Karaoke

This past weekend we attended two very different Christmas parties, both fun in their own way. Friday night was an "ugly Christmas sweater" party and Saturday night was a party over at our friends Courtney and Aimee's house that featured karaoke. Since I'm sure you're all wondering, I didn't rock the mic because my throat was feeling a bit under the weather. That and the fact that I just didn't find the songs musically challenging enough for a talent like me.

Here are some pics:

Those pants are so classy

I hope that sweet rockstar kick didn't rip the seams on my pants

Ben and Lisa, circa 1985.

I love the fake poinsettia in Courtney's vest. And yes, Aimee actually made that dress for the party.

Get down, get down...

These girls are getting into it...

"Summer Lovin', happened so fast..."

Courtney is fighting for his right to PAAAAARRRRRR-TAY!

No comments: