Thursday, July 05, 2007

Missi's Trip to Austin - 6/21 - 6/25

Missi spent four days in Austin, Texas having a “girl’s weekend” with two other women from Portland and of course Amber-Rose, who hosted the ladies. They ate out, got pedicures, went to a concert, spend some time at a lake house going water skiing/wakeboarding/tubing, and just enjoyed escaping the duties of being moms and wives for a few days. I know that everybody had a great time and I’m sure they are already planning Girl’s Weekend II for next year. Now, how things went on the home front back in Eugene may have been a different story…


Oops, forgot to rotate this one before I posted it. This is the ladies in front of the hotel where they stayed their first night in Austin.


Adam's expression says, "I can't believe I'll be without my wife for four days!"




The ladies checked out a concert by The Matt White Band.

At the intermission they met Matt White





At Dell Diamond, home of the Round Rock Express. Thanks for the hook-up Amanda!

The Zimel's middle son, Elijah

Amber-Rose and Isaac

P.S. Not sure why the lower pictures are smaller. Probably just operator error...

No comments: